Back to Biggles recipe index
Fidel Castro - Special Beans on Toast
This snack is ridiculously easy to prepare and makes a welcome change
from the Heinz variety of beans.
- Finely chop 3 or 4 tomatoes. You can discard the hard bits.
- Heat them up in a saucepan along with a drained tin of butter beans.
- Add some tarragon to taste, dried or fresh is OK.
- Add black pepper.
- Simmer until the tomatoes have broken up and everything is nice and
- Serve on hot buttered toast (preferably with real butter and not margarine).
If you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a comment in our Guest
-High Res Photos
Send email to: