Back to Biggles recipe index
Big Graham - Traditional Tripe and
This traditional dish, much ignored by the younger generation, is very
nutritious, easy to make and easy to eat.
- 1lb thick seam tripe (though honeycomb will also do) cut into inch
- 1 lb onions roughly chopped
- 1 pint of milk
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a large pan. Bring to a simmer and keep
it so until onions are soft (just over half an hour should do).
- Mix about 2 tsp cornflour in 4 tbsp milk and stir it into the mixture
to thicken it.
- Serve in bowls.
- Very nice with thickly cut crisp bread.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a comment in our Guest
-High Res Photos
Send email to: