Back to Biggles recipe index
Jolly Jok - Crunchy Carrot Munch
Ths dish is spectacularly easy, with only 2 ingredients (3 if you include
the glass of water).
- 1 Carrot (preferably organic)
- a supply of drinking water
- Salt (preferably lo-salt or sea salt)
- Peel the oganic carrot.
- Rinse with drinking water (even if it`s organic ie farmers can use
cow shit as fertiliser and it`s still classed as organic, because it`s
not chemically produced. )
- Add a little salt to flavour.
- Then munch your carrot.
- After you`ve eaten the carrot you will need a glass of drinking water,
to wash it down.
Why, when you eat a carrot, do you always get hiccups?
If you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a comment in our Guest
-High Res Photos
Send email to: